For someone who really did know very little about strippers, strip clubs, adult industry I am learning quickly!
Mileage is a term used by bloggers, strippers, cuistomers which means how close the stripper gets to the client.
Low Mileage:
Private dances where there will be grinding, customer can touch non sexual areas and that is about it
Higher Mileage:
Could include touching breasts, penis touching with pants on, kissing, fingering of stripper
High Mileage:
Could include blow jobs, actual sex in some clubs (very surprising isn't it?) It does happen.
High mileage in the toronto area is mostly restricted to clubs outside dowtown toronto.
Takeout:
Stripper will actually leave with customer sometimes just for companionship like dinner or vacations with no strings attached, to going with customer to car for sex.
Usually Low mileage, higher mileage does not mean more money, it is just individual lines drawn by individual strippers. High Mileage, or Takeout I assume would mean more money, again depending the stripper.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
see - I did not meet my stripper at her work, and I do not go to stripclubs - so I did not even know these terms - reading your blog was very interesting.
guess you read my blog as your comment lead me here to yours...
Wow, I am very surprised you have managed to stay naive. I am very happy to hear that...the lack of knowledge must make it easier to deal with. Where are you from? It will give me an idea of what type of club your stripper works at.
Post a Comment