I don' t think I had mentioned this before, but I was married. I told her the first night I was married and had gone through a separation, and this is true. What I neglected to tell her was that I have three kids. We were at her place about 4 weeks after we met, I am completely in love with her (have not told her this yet) but I had to get this out. I was so afraid because I thought it meant for sure that it was going to be over. It was an innocent lie I am sure many people tell at strip clubs, but who knew it would come back to haunt me?
So I started the conversation by saying I had something very serious to talk about, and in her usual playful way had no idea how serious it was, I mean we talk all the time, what could I have to tell her I have not already said? It was so hard to bring up the subject but I did.
There was like a really long pause, and I could not get her to say anything. Then when she did, she just kept saying why, why why did you lie, over and over. I really hurt her. What I have learned is that strippers especially have real trust problems which is understandable they get hit on, lied to, talked down to, rejected all day long at their job.
In one of the long pauses I told her that I will make it easy and just leave. I stood up and looked at her, and just kind of blurted out "I love you..."
Then she told me to not go......
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment