After Vegas (I swore I would never go after her trip with the client, since then we have gone together 7 times, time heals I guess!!!) I became much more jaded about our overall relationship. For the first time I was setting out rules for her to operate under and that never goes well, especially for someone as free spirited as my stripper. The rules were simple, they were made so that I would always feel special and that was the intent. Unfortunately she did not see anything wrong with doing any of the things that upset me. She would just say that it is all a game and she loves me and that is all I need to focus on. Easy to say, impossibly hard for me.
She would constantly try to bend the rules, or manage to come up with new things that upset me that were not in the scope of the rules. I guess my thinking was that I wanted her to do nothing that she thought would upset me. I was never able to effectively explain to her why all these things upset me, so it was easy for her to find new ways.
For example, I was at work and during the say she went out to buy a coffee for herself which she does every day. She actually bumped into a customer at the coffee shop. Since it was not a planned visit she thought it would be fine to go ahead and have a coffee with him (which turned into lunch). She tells me this that evening like it was not an issue even though it clearly broke our rules. She did not see it that way. The guy paid for her lunch, paid her for her time so it was just work.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment