Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stripping hard work???

It is very easy from the guys point of view to look at the job of a stripper as more of a party than anything else. I mean, come on, you get to spend every night drinking in a club, picking up guys, meeting new people every night, sounds like a party. If only I had the body, personality, guts, I would do the same. Unfortunately to make good money it is a lot of hard work:

- long shifts, to make the $$$ I talked about earlier, girls are working from 6pm to close (2:30am). By the time the stipper gets home, cleans up, counts the money, its 4:00am bed time

- Working out, hair removal, outfit shopping take up a large portion of the free time not at the club

- the constant rejection from guys can really take its toll on a stripper. My stripper just got home and she had a rare night where every guy said no. She made about 10% of what she normally makes. Tonight, she hates men, and hates me because I am a man.

- no matter what is going on in your personal life, the stipper has to put on a brave smile and have the same boring conversations (lies coming from usually the stipper and the client) over and over and over

The money is good, the flexibility is great, can take a day off whenever you want, but emotionally it really takes its toll making the stippers "normal" life very difficult sometimes.

No comments: