Once the jealousy starts, it never goes away. Once you get into the mindset of wondering what she is doing all the time, the images are very difficult to shake. I did make a trip back into the club (which I never do) to pick her up one night and I could not find her. I eventually saw her in the VIP room dancing for someone (mining convention, lots of $US floating around that night).
What I saw was her naked (obviously), with the customers hands on her ass and she had her head right up against his and was whispering things in his ear. She is very good at her job, I can see why he ended up spending $1500 on her that night. Unfortunately I would have given her $15,000 to be able to shake that image.
Anyway, a small sidetrack from my original thought, but still a different angle on Jealousy. So she came back from Las Vegas all smiles, had a great time and I was considering ending it. I told her this on the phone while she was away. I got so carried away I went to the airport to watch her get off the plane with this guy. I did this, the other two strippers had guys pick them up and my girlfriend got in a limo with the customer. I was convinced I could not take this any more and walked right up to the limo to tell her we are done.
She saw me coming, grabbed her stuff and ran out of the limo without even saying goodbye to the guy. I saw the guy for the first time and he was old, overweight, and quite unattractive. He must have looked pretty funny in Vegas with 3 beautiful strippers on his arms all weekend! So obvious!
We had to come to some understanding after this incident or it was over. What I went through I don't believe can be tolerated by very many boyfriends, especially if you are in love. She agreed and we came to the following understanding; stripping stays in the club. This means no vacations, dinners, phone calls, no communication of any kind with customers outside the club.
I was once again feeling good about where we were...but can you really change a stripper?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment