There are two completely opposing views on what a stripper will say about their job and dating vs. what a man will say about stipping and dating one. Here is what they all say:
"Its just a job"
"I do it only for the money"
"I want to be independant"
Now this is what is said consistently by all. Many men (me included) have tried to get to get a stripper they were dating to quit, but very few are successful. Why is this? There is never one answer and each stripper (and each person) is different, I realize this. If you really press a stripper, and get some rare moments of absolute honesty you will get other answers as to why they do it:
- rebelling against their parents
- being told sex was bad as a child and young adult, now exploring sexuality
- the need to feel wanted
- the need to feel beautiful (people paying to see you is a great confidence booster)
I am very confident it is not just about the money. I have just heard too many times from men that have offered to replace the strippers income in other ways, and the stripper may do it for some time, but eventually go back to the club. They just can't seem to stay away!
I do realize that everyone has their own reasons for doing things and making decisions and there are many strippers who do it just for the money. But just as surely, there are many who don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment