Monday, October 27, 2008

The relationship continues...

So we had moved past my original lies and our relationship blossomed. Because of her very flexible schedule and my captivation of her (and therefore my complete lack of caring as to what was going on at work) we travelled quite a bit. We could not keep our hands off each other and I really tought I had found the person I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

Out of nowhere she came to me one night and told me she was doing something: One of her regular customers asked her to go to Vegas for 4 days. She told me she was doing it, she never really asked. I was completely confused. Why would she do this? She makes very good money, doesn't need to do this, he is already 100% sucked in by her. This was the beginning of:

JEALOUSY

No comments: