Thursday, February 8, 2007

What is a stripper

I think I am like most men out there who have this vision of what a stripper is like and what their life is like. I am sure in reality there is no one description, but I thought it would be fun to try and make a list. Please feel free to add, subtract or argue points, these are just my opinions:

What I thougtht two years ago:

  • Uneducated
  • Addiction Issues
  • Promiscuous
  • No brains, big boobs
  • sleep all day, party all night
  • Get off on their jobs sexually
  • Escorts

What I have come to realize (In general):

  • Intelligent
  • Money focused, not sex focused
  • They realize it is a fantasy for the men
  • Mothers
  • Wives
  • Girlfriends
  • Extremely motivated
  • Kind

This is just a start, please add from your experiences !!!

No comments: