Friday, February 9, 2007

Strip Clubs in Toronto

I am certainly not an expert, but I am interested to know if bloggers go to strip clubs. Send me back comments and add to this list. Any descriptions of each place would be great! I am mostly interested in stories you may be able to tell in regards to these places, kind of like what I am attempting to do.

Toronto:
  • The Brass Rail - High End, very attractive women
  • For Your Eyes Only - High End, very attractive women
  • Filmores -
  • Zanzibar - older women, more for tourists
  • Cheaters - never busy
  • Club Pro -
  • Diamonds -
  • House of Lancaster -
  • House of Lancaster II -
  • Manhattan Strip -
  • Airport Strip -

Mississauga:

  • Cannonball - Known as a club with "extras"
  • Million Dollar Saloon - Known as a club with "extras"
  • I dunno's -
  • Treasures -

Wow, are there ever a lot of clubs - I left several out because I just have never heard of them. Please add with descriptions. Would love to hear about stories/adventures you have had at these clubs!

No comments: