So we talked on the phone while I drove home, then when I got home over 2 hours later, we continued to talk on the phone. I have never experienced this before, the time goes by so fast and we just communicated so easily. There were no topics left unspoken even right away: sex, politics, business, family, past relationships, sex, etc (like sex!).
We very quickly made arrangements to meet again as soon as possible which meant picking her up after work again. She worked almost every day and I never really gave it any thought, was just so excited to spend time with her. Early on what this meant was pick her up at work around 10:00pm and go out for a late dinner. We continued to do this for 5 or 6 nights over a two week period and I very quickly fell for her in a big way. How can this happen so quickly? Any other relationship I was in went much much slower and most never even amounted to what I already felt. Is this just the rush of dating a stripper? I don't think so because to be honest, I never thought about it at all, it was just there in the background. Looking back on it, I am convinced I had actually fallen in love with her by about the end of Week#2.
We went on our first of many trips together around week#3 to Montreal. I had work there so she came along just so we could spend time together. This meant she had to take 2 days off work - commitment !!! I was pretty excited.
So Montreal is where things really started to heat up sexually, I was very interested from the start, but strippers have guys soliciting sex from them all the time so it was very intimidating, and I had a lot of anxiety the first time. I also had something that I was holding back and hadn't told her yet. I needed to get this lie out before things went any further...
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ofcourse we can share this.
I am not sure what you mean...
can you elaborate???
Post a Comment