So I answered the phone the next morning and it was her! I was of course gone home, two hours from where I met her so going for a coffee was out of the question. She asked if I had fun last night, and as I said I really did, not like a customer, but like a date. Trust me, I know this is the trap, but could it be there is more? She asked if I could come back to the club and meet her after her shift so we could go out for dinner. I immediately asked if she wanted me to come into the club (assuming I was going to spend more money) but she insisted that I meet her at a coffee shop near the club and she would call when she was done. Is this for real? Am I actually going out on a real date with a stripper? I am living a fantasy...and I am going to have mind blowing sex tonight for sure!!!
So off to the coffee shop I go that afternoon (yes, two hour drive) and I got there an hour early I was so excited, and yet very nervous. I tried to act casual reading the paper, but peering at the front door like every 2 seconds looking for her. What will she look like in the light? What do I look like in the light? She got there about 30 minutes late (sign of things to come) and she is even more hot in the light...I jumped up nervously and gave her a hug. We headed for dinner in the pouring rain. We walked and talked the whole way. Neither of us cared if we got wet. We sat down at the Keg and continued to get to know each other. I barely noticed that we had ordered, barely noticed that the food came, and after 2 hours, food cold, neither of us had eaten very much because we just gabbed the whole evening.
The dinner finally ended (I never did eat) and she said that I should get going as I have a long drive and work the next morning. We walked back to the club, kissed, and she got in her car. I was really not interested in anything more, the night was so perfect, we just got along SO well I knew right away that there was something here that I have never felt before. The question is: Is it just because she is a stripper?
She called me in the car on the way home that night...
Friday, February 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep up the good work.
Thanks Mara...how did you find this. One day I will put some effort into it. I am way past here in real life!
Post a Comment