Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reading Posts on Strippers

Wow, I have been reading posts on strippers for the past couple of days and there is so much negativity!!! I am sure relationships go bad for many reasons, but is it just because dating a stripper is so sensationalized that when things break down everyone wants to blame the breakup on the fact that she was a stripper? Most blogs talk about how strippers are dating many different guys at the same time, are only after money, have screwed up parents, low self esteem, etc etc etc. Does this not describe a large portion of our female society today already? Trust me, there are lots of people in very healthy relationships with strippers. I will admit these healthy relationships are most certainly restricted to stippers who leave their work at work, and do not perform "extras" while at work. But once the guy gets past the perceived emontional "sharing" that goes on at the club and realizes that it is just pretend, and a job like many others there is no reason why strippers cannot have healthy relationships.

No comments: